Founded in 1984, EastNets serves over 1,000 customers in 120 countries, with over 300 employees and global headquarters in Dubai and 16 offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and United States. Contact us today to schedule a meeting, book a demo, or request information. EastNets Milestones
- 1984 - Eastern Networks, now EastNets, is founded by Hazem Mulhim
- 2001 - Receives MS-SBSP Fusion Award
- 2003 - EastNets launches a fully-hosted outsourced SWIFT Service Bureau, today serving over 250 clients
- 2005 - EastNets launches BPO (Business Process Outsourcing Services), quality assurance and software testing services with its center in Egypt
- 2007 - EastNets acquires SIDE International, a market leader for anti-money laundering solutions, and ranked by Celent in 2006 as providing one of the top WatchList Filtering solutions
- 2008 - EastNets launches SafeWatch anti-money laundering solution for transaction monitoring and profiling
- 2009 - EastNets receives IBS top ranking for anti-money laundering solution sales for 2008
- 2009 - EastNets celebrates 25 years of excellence as a leading compliance and payments solutions and services provider
- 2009 - EastNets is awarded a license to open a new office at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- 2009 - EastNets launches Anti-Fraud software solution
- 2010 - EastNets awarded SwiftReady Services Label for 2010
- 2010 - EastNets SWIFT Service Bureau receives SWIFT Operational Assurance Label for 2010
- 2010 - EastNets awarded SAS 70 Type II Certification for its SWIFT Service Bureau
- 2010 - EastNets ranked 41st for Second year in RiskTech 100 survey released by Chartis Research
- 2011 - EastNets Wins Financial-i's Leaders in Innovation Award
- 2011 - Over 400 customers worldwide rely on EastNets SafeWatch Anti-money Laundering Solutions
- 2011 - EastNets Wins Kinetic Process Innovation Award for its SafeWatch Filtering and SWIFT ReportingSolutions at Bermuda Commercial Bank
- 2011 - EastNets ranked 37th in RiskTech 100 Survey released by Chartis Research
- 2012 - EastNets Wins Kinetic Process Innovation Award for its SafeWatch Filtering and SafeWatch Profiling Solutions at Intesa Sanpaolo
- 2012 - EastNets CEO shares entepreneurial insights at INSEAD Abu Dhabi. A Case Study was written specifically about the founding of EastNets illustrating its success.
- 2013 – EastNets recognized as Category Leader in Chartis RiskTech QuadrantTM for Anti-Money Laundering Solutions 2013
EastNets® is a leading global provider of compliance and payments solutions for the Financial Services industry. Over the past 30 years EastNets has built distinctive expertise to develop and implement standardized and individual solutions against financial crime, and for risk management, monitoring, analysis, reporting, and state-of-the-art consultancy and customer support. Over 1000 customers including some of the largest international financial institutions rely on EastNets solutions and professional services, and over 300 corporate and financial institution rely on EastNets for outsourced SWIFT connectivity and compliance software solutions made available as a service through its fully managed service bureaus.
EastNets is a global company with regional offices in major cities, supported by a large network of global strategic partners.