4+ years experience
Apply by sending CV to: Recruitment@eastnets.com
- Creates efficient and logical databases for solutions.
- Design and code superior technical solutions.
- Recognizes system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as needed to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Communicate and enforce coding standards
- Manage resources within the project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Deliver informative, well-organized documentations.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
- Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures.
- Create well designed, reusable objects.
- Provides 3rd and 4th level support
- Understands browser specific compatibility issues.
- Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
- Ability to communicate with and understand the business framework.
- Ability to comprehend user business needs and concerns and integrate that understanding with technical skills.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience developing applications using .Net technology.
- Experience in integration modules using WCF technologies and transactional MSMQ.
- Good knowledge in binding techniques for dynamic Microsoft entity framework.
- Experience in Work flow solutions under .Net framework.
- Advanced knowledge in HTML, JS and JSON.
- Advanced knowledge in handling XML, XSD, and XSLT.
- Knowledge in BizTalk is an advantage.
- Knowledge in ExtJs is advantage.