Head of Payment Solutions
10+ years experience
Apply by sending CV to: Recruitment@eastnets.com
- Develop and execute a product roadmap including product vision based on market requirements and the overall company strategy.
- Develop concept documents for new product ideas.
- Create product specification documents that correspond to the product roadmap, including product design
- Prepare release plans in coordination with the software development department and ensure adherence to the release roll-out checklist process to ensure proper and timely launch.
- As a subject matter expert on the product, you will be the source of information to support the sales teams in their goal to achieve sales, and the marketing team to deliver the right message.
- Manage product backlog and follow up proactively.
- Work closely with marketing and sales by providing product information that can be used to develop a professional and informative sales kit
- Manage your product documentation on intranet and update marketing and sales regularly
- Support sales in developing standard proposals Review, and approve the Price Lists.
- Utilize the product/service development process to bring products/services to market and coordinate with the software development department on status of development for releases.
- Follow up on performance of sales teams in various branches and push for your product sales targets.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to ensure functional testing of the product is applied successfully.
- Participate and follow up release rollout process by keeping responsibility of only product management related tasks.
- Review QA test scenarios and perform functional test for new releases.
- Provide Business Test Scenarios for newly introduced functions to give the QA the guidance to test these new functionalities
- 10+ years of experience in the Payment Industry and/or Software/Solution Development
- 7+ years of experience in the Payment Industry
- 7+ years of experience in SWIFT in a technology company or IT department of a bank or product development
- Strong business acumen with a technical background in payment systems, security and risk management
- Experience in the financial sector, Market demands, Regulatory requirements, Systems & Products.
- 7+ years of experience bringing related services/products to market.
- Product management or software development experience in a similar position.
- Ability to make business requirements analysis and develop Business Requirement documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate in both business and technical terms
- Product Management Certificate is a plus
- SWIFT certification is an asset
- Being able to understand the market trends, the business needs.