PaymentSafe Business Analyst
2-3 years experience
Apply by sending CV to: Recruitment@eastnets.com
- Responsible for managing and overlooking the complete business analysis phase.
- Create Business Analysis documents with business, functional, and data requirements and communicate it to the software development team for design and implementation of product features.
- Work closely with the Product Development Department to shape the vision of longer-term requirements, and their long term impact on the product and participates in project planning
- Ensure software development team understands what they need to build.
- Manage change requirements, and assist in test planning.
- Set realistic client expectations.
- Propose solutions based on best practices as well as a client's individual requirements.
- Ensure that the client's needs are completely and thoroughly understood.
- 2-3 years of experiences in payment business analysis and/or payment market requirement analysis and/or payment processing/operations.
- Good business acumen with a technical background in payment systems, SWIFT, RTGS, ACH and AML.
- Excellent English language capability for technical writing and technical speaking.
- Ability to articulate ideas, convince and communicate easily in English with customers.
- Ability to create, structure, plan and execute project development plans with various teams (IT, Customers, support).
- Ability to translate easily customer requirements into functional specifications.
- Ability to analyze payment market information, competitive analysis, and translate into business and functional requirements.
- Knowledge of payment message technologies, standard and core banking systems from a processing, operations point of view.
- Understanding the Payment Hub systems’ functionalities.
- Knowledge of project/product development methodology
- Ability to communicate to both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to identify issues affecting clients and escalate appropriately.
- A good Knowledge of business analysis and systems analysis logic and processes.
- Ability to read and understand business and technical specs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong modeling skills using UML tools and Microsoft Visio.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.