Product Development Manager Compliance
+5 years experience
Apply by sending CV to: Recruitment@eastnets.com
- Work with product marketing manager to develop the product and execute a product roadmap, and a product vision based on market requirements and overall company strategy.
- Assist Product Marketing Manager in developing concept documents for new product ideas.
- Create product specification documents that correspond to the product roadmap, including product design
- Review a release plan in coordination with the Project Manager and the software development department and implement a release roll-out checklist plan to ensure proper and timely launch.
- Take ownership and responsibility of the product backlog and follow up proactively.
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing Manager to utilize the product development process to bring products to market and coordinate closely with the software development department on the status of development for releases.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure that functional testing scenarios are carried out successfully and as scheduled.
- Participate and follow up release rollout process by keeping responsibility of product management related tasks
- Review QA test scenarios and perform functional tests for new releases.
- Provide Business Test Scenarios for newly introduced functions and guide the QA team on how to test the different functions.
- Review Business Analysis Documents
- Strong business acumen with a technical background in Compliance, AML, and Risk Management. Knowledge in payment systems and SWIFT is a plus.
- Experience in the financial sector, Market demands, Regulatory requirements, Systems & Products, etc.
- 5+ years of experience bringing compliance related services/products to market.
- Product Management Certificate is a plus
- Thorough understanding of complex Business Processes flows and their modeling.
- Ability to work under pressure and within demanding timelines.
- Ability to offer consultancy services for internal customers to have the best practices within the industry.
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills, with a strong sense of "the team"
- Product management or software development experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor in Management, Business, MIS, BIS or any related field.
- CAMS certification is a plus